Being Shy Doesn't Make You Famous!

I've spent the past 8 years hiding in my home due to illness. Now that I'm a published author, there are responsibilities for me to get out and do book signings, promote, do interviews at local papers, go on BlogTalkRadio shows, and so on...

After being agoraphobic for so long, it's like trying to crank a block of hardwood through a butter churn. Not easy. However, the more I do it, the more exciting it gets. The only fly in the ointment (I use the example of a fly because I have one buzzing around my desk annoying the daylights out of me) is finding enough time to fit it all into a well oiled machine as well as continue to write.

Good health is a blessing that many don't appreciate until it's gone. Each day I get a little better. Somedays are better than others, however, I just keep putting one foot in front of the other and head on full steam ahead. Life is getting more wonderful as each day goes by.

If I was asked what I would do if I only had one day left in my life, I'd say I'd share it with my familiy and write during every spare minute I had. It's wonderful to be feeling good again.

Hugs
Franny Armstrong-ParaNovelGirl
http://www.paranovelgirls.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When heroes beat the odds.