Hi Everybody,

It’s my pleasure to be here and I’m super excited to hang out with Franny on her blog. Pretty sweet, right?
My name is Angela K Roe and I write contemporary romance. My Walkers Ridge Romance series consists of This Montana Man, My Favorite Things, and Two Times the Love, and it takes place in a small town in Montana and has been compared to Debbie Macomber’s Cedar Cove series. (Seriously, the first time someone said that to me, I almost fainted) The series is a trilogy. Each is a complete story on it’s own with some of the same characters woven through all three books. So you get to catch up on your favorite townsfolk.
In addition to the Walkers Ridge Romance series, I’ve got a contemporary traditional erotica romance called Hogs & Heartaches, which takes place in Sturgis SD during the annual bike rally. It’s what I call a Spicy Romance.

I have a second contemporary traditional erotica coming out soon and I’d love to share some information with you. The amazing Serena Kitt has invited me to publish Storms of the Heart in her medical themed box set. She’s an amazing author and I’m so thrilled to be involved in this project with her. So stay tuned to my blog for more details. And if you hear that high pitched noise, it’s me squeeing with excitement over here.

In the meantime, enjoy this excerpt of This Montana Man, the first in the Walkers Ridge Romance series.

Clouds were gathering in the north and casting a pall over the morning. Without taking his eyes off of Caroline and the way her hair was blowing in the strengthening breeze, he said, “Yep, looks like we could get a good storm out of this. Have you seen a snowstorm before?”

“I haven’t seen real snow in years!” Caroline laughed, “Do you really think we might get a snowstorm?”

“It’s a possibility this far north.”

She pushed her hair from her face and turned toward Jamie. “Do you want to come in and have a cup of coffee?”

With a short bark, he declined. “I’m coffeed out, but I will come in, I need to talk to you about something.” He followed her through the back porch and into the kitchen. The smell of baking bread filled the air and he inhaled deeply. Memories of being at his grandmother’s knee as she made bread and pies in this room filled his mind. He used to think about raising his children here as he had been raised, but that dream wasn’t going to come true. Ruthlessly pushing those thoughts aside, he focused on Caroline.


Angela K Roe

My Blog-Just Saying
Amazon - Angela K Roe Author Page
Pinterest - Angela K Roe
Facebook - Angela K Roe - Author
Twitter - @angelakroe
Two Rivers Romance Authors
Romance Writers of America

Buy and contact links:




Twitter: @angelakroe

angela.k.roe@live.com

Angela K Roe

My Blog-Just Saying
Amazon - Angela K Roe Author Page
Pinterest - Angela K Roe
Facebook - Angela K Roe - Author
Twitter - @angelakroe
Two Rivers Romance Authors
Romance Writers of America

Popular posts from this blog

When heroes beat the odds.